Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Welcome fellow AHS Fanatics!

Hello! Welcome to AHS Dissected -- I started this blog after spending a lot of time reading people's theories about the show on the web, as well as annoying all of my friends only speaking about AHS.

My hope is to dissect the episodes by researching the many clues in episodes of AHS. Really interested in hearing everyone's comments on each of the posts -- I'd like these posts to spark discussions and further analysis of what I've come up with.

Hope everyone enjoys! :)

Just a side note of what kinds of posts this blog is going to have:
- episode synopsis and links to the best episode synopsis on the web
- analysis of monlogues/long speeches
- character analysis
- breakdown of foreshadowing
- links to great articles about ahs
- gathering of different theories
- and more, comment with your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment