Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LINK: INTERVIEW WITH RYAN MURPHY, HINTS ABOUT FINALE!

Came across this article on ew.com -- interview by Tim Stack with Ryan Murphy on what they have in store for us with season 2 and the finale. 

Some of my favorite excerpts:
"So when Violet shut her eyes and said “Go away” to Tate, does that mean he’s been banished from the house? Will he be back in the finale?
No, he does come back in the finale, and their relationship is played out in the finale. But for the most part that was the conclusion of the relationship. I love what Zach Quinto says to Taissa in the basement like people come up with spells and exorcisms and burning sage in a house. I’ve done that in a new house. They’re just rituals and things to make you feel safer and make you feel there is a logic and an order to the world.

I’m such a Billie Dean fan. Does she know that Tate is evil?
Yes. I think what we’re establishing with Billie Dean is a lot of people keep saying, Is she a fake? I think that she’s both. I do think there are people in the world that have that gift. So I think she’s both legitimate and she’s also a fraud because she does think the Kroatoan spell works when of course it doesn’t. I love how Sarah played it because she played it with such confidence that you believe her in everything that she’s saying."

"From the finale, will we know more about season 2? Any clues?
I think so. I think that when people watch the finale next week that they will definitely have a sense of where the series is headed, but if they don’t, I will be happy to tell them. Yes, I think people will have an idea."

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about -- seeing Ben finally realize he's been living in crazytown for the past six months, or finding out what season 2 is going to be like. There's been so much talk of 'resetting' the whole show, I'm getting a little nervous -- I can't do without Constance or Tate!

No comments:

Post a Comment